Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pen Of Penance: Entry 1

Penance Log of Brannan Brundle
Palast, Newkolt the 3rd*


Not the best way to start this new year for Nerull’s sake. I’m not sure what’s the more galling notion, first that I get pinched by the guard for a simple misunderstanding over a coin pouch or getting sentenced to a year laboring for these blasted monks! Cheese monks of St. Cuthbert if you could believe such nonsense! Oh sure, they try and church themselves up a bit amongst the peasant rabble, Holy Order of St. Cuthbert’s Pious Providers. Bah, they’re a bunch of monks and priests that milk cows and make cheese and now I’m supposed to be a slave for this lot. I think not. They expect me to write my thoughts down and reflect on my past sins in this log so how’s this for a start you dolts! I’ll be fleeing at first light and they can kiss my labor goodbye!


*The days/months I'm using is the Solamnic calendar from Dragonlance because it's neato.
For more information on the Pen of Penance feature read this post.
For more info on Brannan Brundle see this post.

1 comment:

  1. We played our first DnD session of the new year yesterday. We are now pirates...AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete