Friday, September 3, 2010

Why I Hate Young People. Reason#31,892

Scumbag taking up 4 freakin' seats on BART
Picture by my iPhone and rage
Kinda says it all doesn't it. I walk into a crowded BART* train during rush hour and there's this jackass taking up not 1, not 2 but 4 seats! There are old ladies forced to stand, their brittle hips creaking and knee replacements wobbling so you, an able bodied and Air Jordan adorned piece of crap, can take a nap?!

Notice the spent Dorito bag on the floor, the fuzzy Sean John hat and Air Jordans. Obviously not a homeless person cuz there's no attendant smell of Berkeley food shelter hummus (seriously, a shelter in Berkeley served hummus one night; signs don't lie).

What you can't see is him cradling a Gatorade bottle cuz he obviously needs to rehydrate after a power nap that cost 3 senior citizens their lives due to catastrophic joint failure. The topper was him waking up at West Oakland, sitting up for a second, looking at the crowded train and then rolling over to resume his 4 seat nap! He seemed pissed that so many people were talking  and interrupting his nap time.

You may ask:
1) Why do you care?
2) Did you want one of those seats?
3) Does this man owe you money?

1) I care because no one else does. I'm getting old and turning into my parents. When they complained about us being sloppy and disrespectful I blew it off but here it is right in front of me and I get it now. It's not too late though. Parents!Whip your kids into shape and don't let them be BART scum! My daughter would never do this stupidity and neither should yours. We need to raise our kids better than this guy's parents. Let's take back America from the disrespectful and selfish!

2) No, I usually stand on the BART cuz seats are for children, the elderly or long trips in that order of priority. The End and I won't debate the point with you.

3) No he doesn't but he owes the rest of us an explanation. When drunk or high people pass out on the BART they have the courtesy to do it on the floor or take up 1 seat and lean against the window. Seeing this jerk awake and cognizant and the fact that he was clean and without a bindle leads me to believe he's not homeless or mentally ill. He's just a jerk and he has no excuse and neither do you if you replicate this jackassery.

In closing:
1) 1 seat per butt
2) Kids and the elderly need seats more than you
3) Take up multiple seats and you will appear on my blog looking like the selfish scum you are.

*Bay Area Rapid Transit

3 comments:

  1. if i ever come to california, i will ride the BART one time to see all these evils you speak of. So far, after you and bad -very bad- press, it sounds worse than chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, was he too scary to just nudge and ask him to shove over and make room? I don't want to diminish your rant, but you could wield it alongside actually doing something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, he was too scary. Over 6ft with about 50lbs of muscle and a lot less to lose than I do means I don't nudge him.

    ReplyDelete