Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pax 2010! Pt.1: Starting off with a Bizang!

OK, so I went to Pax and had this big plan of documenting it from soup to nuts with a nice Seattle travelogue/industry professional angle. I still plan to do more in depth PAX coverage this week and maybe into the next but I have to get this first thing out before I start.

This is the single most inspiring/bad-ass/encouraging thing I saw at PAX. Is it the largest indy game presence at PAX ever with fresh new ideas being brought to the fore? Nope but that's good. Was it the charity work done by Childs Play? No but close.

This is my new hero:
Sir, there's a Dr.Kimball looking for you..

That's right. That is a:
1 ARMED MAN PLAYING KANE AND LYNCH AND HE'S KILLING IT!

If that doesn't sum up the gamer spirit and will in 1 image I don't know what does. Not only was he playing but it looked like he had the highest heist total of his 4 teammates!

If you see this man at another con don't look him directly in the eye or he may blind you with his 2 scoops of awesome.

That is amazing and badass and exactly how I want to start off the PAX coverage.

I will post more this week from beginning to end but for now just think about this guy kicking ass and taking cash when you're life gets a little rough.

1 comment:

  1. This guy's picture should be next to the definition of "badass" in the dictionary.

    ReplyDelete